Our e-courses are provided with access for one full year via your browser and broadband. Extensions are available once the year is over of 1,3,6, and 12 months for which there is a small fee.
Should you have a change of mind on purchasing the course our Money Back Guarantee allows you to cancel within 14 days of your purchase, providing you have only completed 1 chapter and only downloaded the course material of 1 chapter.
Notification of the desire to cancel must be made in writing via email.
GM Tree Training Ltd (trading as Adoption Academy) reserves the right to change details of courses without advanced notice.
Should there be any service interruption that is the fault of our server, of more than 72 hours, GM Tree Training Ltdwill extend your course licence by 1 month on written request.
Each Course licence is for one family only.
Provision of e-learning for use by clients of agencies must be paid for before access is made and the clients email address must be provided. One licence must be purchased for each family. Public braodcasting of the e-course is prohibited.
Payment for live courses must be made within 7 days of provision.
The term GM Tree Training Ltd (Trading as Family Academy) or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kemp House, 152 City Rd, London EC1V 2NX. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
GM Tree Training Ltd - company no 9186819
Registered address: 5 Clumber Drive, Frome, Somerset BA11 2LG
"‘Excellent base knowledge of theory and practical suggestions to develop a sensory menu for our children. Will help to support carers in the work/care of LAC. Thank you, an enlightening training – very enjoyable’."
- Donna Conway – Therapeutic Practitioner -
Member of the International Stress Management Association
GM Tree Training Ltd
5 Clumber Drive
Somerset BA11 2LG
T: +44 (0)203 553 1060
© 2021 GM Tree Training Ltd, All rights reserved